[Application Closed] Positive Vibes (02/04/2019-30/05/2019)If you are interested in working promoting your culture and EU customs & values, if you are keen to work in an international spirit, you like sport or art, if you enjoy to work with youth & kids - we have an open vacancy for short-term EVS in our institution located in Leszno, Poland between April-May.
Project: "Positive Vibes"
Duration : 2nd April to 30th May 2019 (59 days)
Country: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech ,Republic, Denmark ,Germany ,Estonia, Ireland , Greece ,Spain France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands ,Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden ,United Kingdom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine, Georgia.
Places: 2 (10 total)
Where: Leszno 64-100
- The ability to work in a team
- Sense of Initiative
- Problem solving and adaptability
- Maintaining communication and dialog , networking
- The ability to plan and prioritise work
- Time & space management, initiative development
- Report writing
- Improving interpersonal skills, learning to learn.
- Enthusiasm and self organisation
- Speak communicative English, any other language is an asset.
Development neighbouring surroundings by expressing solidarity. Promoting the learning of non formal education,Creating and supporting an individual development plan. Supervising young people, becoming a leader in a youth club, summer camps, facilitating art workshops, being a positive role model for a young person, and many more. Earning new skills and competences to achieve a preview on current labor market.
The main objective of the activities is to support young people with fewer opportunities, give them a new opportunity for development:
The role of the volunteer mainly would be:
- creating events for European Youth Day promoting EU customs and our cultures.
- promoting the learning of new knowledge, skills, attitudes and values essential for
- personal development and active participation in society, for creating and supporting an individual educational plan.
- to lead action-reaction groups with local youth.
- leading sport & art activities /what volunteers are good at
- become an ambassador: promoting Mobilities, Erasmus+, Volunteering, Solidarity.
FINANCES & LIVING:
Volunteer receives : Pocket money, Food allowance, Accommodation, Health insurance, Reimbursement for travel tickets in and out of the project.
In order to apply please send CV and Creative motivation presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org /you will get an invitation for skype first/ In the title put your name and surname, POSITIVE VIBES project. In order to apply you need to have sending organisation. /If you dont have please let us know, we can try to help/.
EVS fb blog: https://www.facebook.com/EVSfundacjaCAT