[Application Closed] Long term vacancies from 05.02.2019 - 06.12.2019If you would like to meet people from all over the world and share with them european values to local community of Leszno, Fundacja CAT invites you for an EVS project in Leszno starting from 05.02.2019 for 10 months.
WHEN: 05.02.2019 - 06.12.2019 = 305 days
- promoting the learning of new knowledge, skills, attitudes and values essential for personal development and application in society, for creating and supporting an individual volunteer educational plan
- increase of media-related competences and knowledge of foreign languages
- promoting intercultural dialogue, shared values, solidarity, freedom and tolerance
- creating a space for mutual exchange of experience in the field of working with children, youth and adolescents, adults
- learning as active citizens, expressing solidarity, helping their own / foreign communities
On Arrival training
The training will be organized by the stuff of our organisation, during the first week of the stay of volunteers – in 1-2 month it will be also On Arrival made by NA in Warsaw, Mid Term Evaluation in Toruń or elsewhere defined by National Agency.For the volunteers we are making also : Animation training, we will do the Europass and Erasmus+ training.We will offer the language support in form of the Polish classes that will take place twice per week. As well each volunteer will have mentor.We will provide as well 3 supervisors of activities.
Methodological trainings: street art, animation, teaching approaching etc.
Volunteers will be working 35 hours per week, and will have 2 days off per month of holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are mostly free.
Volunteers will live in a common flats with max 2 in one room. The kitchen and the bathrooms are common in every flat.The volunteers can prepare the food on their own.Every flat has Internet wireless connections. Every volunteer will receive a Polish SIM card.
- Pocket money – The volunteer will receive monthly pocket money on – 4euro x305 days
- Food allowances - The volunteer will receive monthly food allowance –400 pln
-Be able to work in an International team. Be able to take lead/charge in events, happenings. Critically analytical people are welcome. -Candidate should have interest in creative writing: Volunteer will be responsible for writing international blog , updating social media . -Candidates with experience in graphic design: Volunteer will be responsible for creating advertisements, making of short movies or/and updating social media, editing and posting photographs.
Deadline to apply:06.12.2018. In order to apply please send CV and Creative motivation presentation to email@example.com.In the title put your name and surname, DIVE project. Final confirmation will take place up to 20/01/2019 /you will get invitation for skype first/