[Application closed] POSITIVE VIBES - (03/02/2020-02/04/2020)Do you have what it take to be a Volunteer? If you are passionate about community development; f you care to make a difference in the world; if you want to work in an international team we invite you to join our latest project POSITIVE VIBES!
Country: EU Countries or Biometric Passports only
Where: Leszno 64-100
- The ability to work in a team
- Sense of Initiative
- Problem solving and adaptability
- Maintaining communication and dialog , networking
- The ability to plan and prioritise work
- Time & space management, initiative development
- Report writing
- Improving interpersonal skills, learning to learn.
- Enthusiasm and self organisation
- Speak communicative English, any other language is an asset.
Do you have a skill or a passion that you would like to share with others?
- Organise winter workshops for children and young people adapted to different ages with the help of Cat Fundacja,
- create activities alternative to spending free time for local youth,
- to pay attention to the essence of the matter social activity and volunteering;
- develop their interests,
- In addition, volunteers will carry out responsibilities on the premises of the CAT Foundation and the local Workshops.
- Help lead workshop for an international day of Grandmother 21/01/2020
- Volunteer should have interest in creating an activity for international day of Pizza 09/02/2020
- Take organising part in the World Day of Justice 20/02/2020
- Volunteer should have an interest in the leading workshop concerning International Battle with Depression 23/02/2020
- Work closely with youth to build up trust and shoe encouragement.
FINANCES & LIVING
- Volunteer is covered by CIGNA health insurance by his/her sending organisation.
- EU projects are financed, therefore volunteer receives POKET money 120EU and FOOD allowance 400PLN . Travel tickets ( round trip) are reimbursed up to the ERASMUS+ limit , with all original tickets. Local bus tickets will be provided if needed for commuting.
- In case of LONG term volunteering ON ARR & MID TERM ( compulsory ) training are fully covered by National Agency.
- Volunteer will share a flat/house with other volunteers. Residences are fully equipped with all everyday necessities + WIFI. All our flats are within walking distance to the offices and local amenities . Outside EU participants will receive polish SIM card. Working hours and tasks will be set on AA agreement .
- Volunteer is entitled to 2 days off a week and 2 days holiday a month. Working weekly hours shall not exceed 35hrs. Bank holidays and religious customs are followed as by polish traditions
WHITIN VOLUNTEER TASKS
- To provide information on education, health, and welfare awareness
- To create educational activities young people
- To help in the collection and collating of information e.g. social media filtering, web updating
- To assist in compiling statistics relevant to volunteer work
- To take part in small scale events, tasks such as ice skating , outdoor sports
- To provide language support, as appropriate, non formal activities in linguistic area
- internet research
- To communicate and share any relevant information with the team, such as country information
- To assist with some administrative duties, for example; data inputting, filling, photocopying etc.
- To welcome and screen young people in WINER CAMS
- Make workshop suitable for children, youth & adults of variety of themes .
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Represent own culture and customs.
- Volunteer will develop intercultural dialogue
- Independence and the ability to work on deadline
- Conducting research
- Communicating effectively
- Artistic expression
- Critical thinking
- Expressing solidarity
- Feedback giving/receiving , implementing
- Sense of self-determination
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Presentation skills, public speaking, even hosting.
- Send us your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next step is a Skype Call so that you may understand your role as a volunteer and our organisatiom