JULY-AUG From animator - to ambassadors - to leaders - CLOSEDIf you are interested in working promoting your culture and EU customs & values, if you are keen to work in an international spirit, you like sport or art, if you enjoy to work with youth & kids - we have an open vacancy for short-term EVS in our institution located in Leszno, Poland starting from July.
Duration: 13.07.2020 to 10.09.2020 (59 days)
Places: 10 (10 Internationals - 1 National placements available)
Where: Leszno 64-100 (between Wrocław/Poznań)
- Citizenship and democratic participation
- Human rights
Short term goals of the project :
- increasing the willingness of volunteers to take action and intervention on issues socially relevant,
- increasing understanding of the needs of local communities,
- increasing the number of social actions,
- implementation of activities in the context of social revitalisation,
- strengthening other volunteering groups in our area.
- development of the Leszno Volunteer Center, local activity and perception of volunteering,
- in which volunteers and organisers want to act socially for the development of their city,
- opening at Leszno Migrant Info an information point run by volunteers for foreigners coming to the Leszno region,
- increasing the ability to correctly diagnose the needs of residents and creating an educational and cultural offer,
- expansion of the contact network.
Music / Dancing / Sport talent. Imaginative & Story Telling. Photography & Arts. "Do it Yourself" lovers. Computer Literacy. Health / Fitness / Relieve Stress (yoga) .
VOLUNTEER WILL RECEIVE:
- Europass - Language Passport,
- Europass - Mobility Certificate
A3: 13 July - 12 Sep 2020
- Summer-camps; experimental workshops, sports activities ( bike rides; activities in open spaces; parks, stadiums etc.) language games, cultural games, environmental conservation and "end of week summer party”.
- International Youth Day is held each year on the 12th of August. concerts/ volunteer conference discussing the possibilities of
- ESC, exhibitions of young people's art/photography / cosmetics & DIY.
SUPPORT By involving a common "Learning mentor” pedagogical degree MENTOR will work to impose management structures and sense of responsibility.
FINANCES & LIVING:
Volunteer receives: Pocket money, Food allowance, Accommodation, Health insurance, Reimbursement for travel tickets in and out of the project. Infopack attached.
APPLICATION (IF YOU DON'T HAVE SENDING ORGANISATION):
In order to apply:
- Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / In the title put your name and surname, From Leaders to Ambassadors project
- Then you will get an invitation for skype (other Video Call might be available, ask for it)
- If you don't have SO please let us know, we can try to help.
Co-funded by the European Solidarity Corps of the European Union